Real Estate and building law
A highly complex field: Real estate legal advice requires a broad range of legal and commercial know-how. Whether it is purchase or sale, development or management, utilisation or financing, we advise you in all aspects of real estate. In complex and international real estate transactions, we work in interdisciplinary and cross-border teams.
Whether it is purchase, tenancy, leasehold or leasing. Whether it is a building contract, architect contract or general contractor contract. Here, it is precisely about the details for which years of experience in real estate law are required.
The same attention for the details is necessary during the management of the construction site and in the relating activity of risk evaluation and control: the violation of safety, labour and fiscal regulations can bring the whole operation to a complete failure and even to the imposition of criminal sanctions. We thus assist you also with regard to these aspects of risk-control.
Even if it is our goal to avoid conflicts right from the outset with the drafting of a corresponding contract, our advice does not end in the case of a dispute. We represent your interests before the (arbitration) courts and in the judicial pre-trial proceedings for the taking of evidence.
The focus areas of our range of consulting services are:
- Acquisition and disposal of individual properties and real estate portfolios in Italy and abroad (asset and share deals, sale & leaseback transactions)
- Drafting of purchase, tenancy and leasing contract
- Building, architects, general contractor and general coordinating contractor contracts
- Minimizing of the risks in connection with safety, labour and fiscal laws
- Property ownership law
- Pre-trial proceedings for the taking of evidence