Mergers & Acquisitions
Whether it is the purchase or disposal of companies or shareholdings - our consulting activities extend to the entire range of transaction forms, including company rental agreements. In the process, we accompany all phases of the transaction, from the letter of intent, the structuring and control of the transaction to due diligence and contract creation, to post-closing.
We guarantee a holistic M&A consulting service by involving experienced specialists from the areas of company, tax and labour, as well as cartel and unfair competition law. An interdisciplinary team and on request international team individually compiled in line with your requirements works hand in hand and thus guarantees tailor-made solutions – including with cross-border transactions.
The focus areas of our activity
- Creation and negotiation of prior agreements (e.g. letter of intent, non-disclosure and exclusivity agreements, term sheet, memorandum of understanding)
- Preparation, coordination and implementation of legal due diligence audits (seller and buyer side) and organisation of data rooms
- Structuring and management of transactions (Share Deal or Asset Deal/rental agreements concerning entire companies or partes thereof) and establishment of acquisition vehicles
- Formulation and negotiation of the contracts and accompanying documents necessary for the transactions, creation and negotiation of shareholder agreements
- Project financing agreements
- Accompaniment in the establishment of joint ventures and other transactions
- Post-closing services including restructuring after acquisition/sale, corporate services, post-merger integration, notification and publication obligations with the national and European antitrust authorities
- M&A transactions in crisis situations and insolvency, restructuring
- Assertion of warranty and compensation claims arising from company and shareholding acquisitions